FOR THE MODELS
Here is a little something just for the models. I work with a lot of professional models and you know what I also work with my share of new up and coming models as well. This industry can be a lot of fun and I wish you all the success you can get. Keep a positive state of mind and go for it. Putting out positive thoughts always leads to positive results.
I've started a newsletter for models. I like to shoot creative projects from time to time and I like to send out casting calls via newsletter. The models that are interested in the project respond and the ones that aren't don't. It's simple and It's an easy way for me to filter through faces to find the right look for the project. I also send out newsletters for industry parties and promotions such as holiday specials or hotel shoots. A few times a year I'll book a fancy hotel room or find a really cool location and book off 2 hour time slots. It's a great way to get some awesome new shots for your portfolio and models on my news letter get first dibs.
If this all sounds good to you fill out the form to the right and you'll get the next super awesome newsletter sent to your inbox when it comes out. If you don't get it check your junk mail folder.
* I will not give out your email and you will not get any spam from me. You may unsubscribe at any time.
When I need models for creative projects I send out a newsletter because subscribers get first dibs. Than I post a casting call on the blog. Click on the link below to check for any new casting calls I've posted. Or sign up for the newsletter and get casting calls in your inbox.
Add me on all social media and like everything all the time. hahaha. I'm pretty active on instagram. Come find me there and post comments on my work and get noticed.
GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY !
Exciting news!!!! I've been doing this for 10 years and I love it. It's been a great ride so far and I've met some amazing people along the way. When I first started out some really amazing models worked with me TF and helped my career move forward faster and I really appreciated that. Now I want to give back to the community that helped me get started. I'm going to give away one TF shoot per month for 1 year to help some of you get stronger portfolios and hopefully that leads you in the direction you want to go.
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to apply for a TF shoot please send me a message though my Facebook fan page and attach a picture of yourself in the outfit(s) you want to shoot in. I'll go through the images and every month I'll pick one look that really inspires me and we'll shoot. Looking forward to seeing your submissions. Good luck.
Facebook fan page:
MY TF POLICY
Yes I do shoot TF but on a very limited basis. If I do shoot for free IT HAS TO BE something I really want to shoot and something that will strengthen both our portfolios. I've also traded TF shots for access to really cool locations and magazine publications. That being said, If you have an interesting idea you want to shoot with me TF, send me a message via the contact page and we'll talk. I give six free edited images with each TF shoot unless otherwise agreed upon. Just like my packages additional edits are $20/each. Please understand that I have to charge for additional edits because it takes time polish up and image.
MAGAZINE SUBMISSION SHOOT POLICY
Unfortunately the glamour magazine industry has changed over the last few years and it’s hard to find magazines that will actually pay for content. Now with that being said, it’s still fun to shoot for publication and get some cool tearsheets to show off. I often work with magazines directly to produce content for publication. So if we do shoot content for publication there are a few things you should know.
- After our shoot I will setup a proof gallery and shop the images around looking for a magazine to get them published in.
- I understand that some models have an image to uphold and I can totally respect that. If requested I will allow you help me cull the submission collection down so that only content which is approved by both of us is submitted for publication.
- I know this isn't a popular policy but I DO NOT give model(s) edited photos from the submission shoot until the photos are published. I know you don't want to wait but there is a reason for this. A lot of models can’t stop themselves from posting edited pictures online before the magazine publishes the photos. This of course makes the magazine mad and on top of that it makes me look bad. So as a policy I only give models their edited photos AFTER the magazine publishes the images.
- Please understand that I do not have a say in when a magazine will choose to publish photos. It's usually within 3 to 4 months of submission, however, it can also be as long as a year. But don't despair, you will get the edited photos once they are published and a really cool tearsheet too.
- Magazines usually want 6 to 8 edited photos for a submission. If the model(s) would like additional edited photos beyond those submitted for publication I can provide additional edited photos at $20 per additional edit.
- If I can't find a magazine to publish the images i'll treat the shoot as if it was a TF shoot and give you 6 edited photos of your choice unless photos have already been edited.
- Unless otherwise discussed with the model(s) the above policies will take affect for all magazine submission shoots.
I am now the creative director for VX2 Magazine and well I'm not saying I can get you published for sure but I'm not not saying I can get you published either. Does that make sense? Basically if you book a shoot with me and want to get published I'm saying there's a chance. If you want to be featured on the pages of VX2 Magazine and you have a cool idea for a shoot let me know by contacting me and we'll get the dialogue going and see where it goes.
I'm running a promotion and offering up gift cards valued at $30 and $50 for models that books session packages 2 and 3. I'll also be giving away $50 gift cards through various promotions on Instagram and Facebook. If you want to win a $50 gift card you can email me to ask about when the next contest runs.
I also do prepaid shoots. If someone wants to buy you a photo shoot with me they can contact me and we'll work out the details.